Kumi School of Nursing & MidwiferyEstablishment of the Kumi Hospital School of Nursing & Midwifery.
Phase one, the renovation is complete.
Kumi Hospital uses its local resources to gather all the necessary items to complete and operate the training school.
Kumi Hospital is already pre-licensed and can prepare to provide nursing certificates and midwifery.
* Registered Bachelor of Science Nursing
* Registered Bachelor of Science Midwifery
* Registered Masters of Science Nursing
* Registered Health Tutor-Nursing
* Registered Health Tutor- Midwifery
* Registered Public Health Nurse
* Registered Comprehensive Nurse
* Registered Nurse
* Registered Midwife
* Registered Mental Health Nurse
* Registered Paediatric Nurse
* Enrolled Nurse
* Enrolled Midwife
* Enrolled Mental Health Nurse
* Enrolled Comprehensive Nurse
Kumi Hospital recognizes the importance of professional development for new and sedentary nurses and emphasizes the importance of lifelong learning and the need for a process designed to improve patient care and public health.
The importance of professional development
More and more organizations throughout the healthcare continuum recognize the impact of nurses' competence and satisfaction on patient care and outcomes. In addition, nurses should increasingly anticipate ongoing professional development throughout their careers and consider lifelong learning as part of a healthy work environment.
Therefore, it is important that the hospital prioritize professional development in the different career stages of each nurse, from recent graduates to experienced veterans. Long-term onboarding programs remain crucial, as are innovative ways to tailor lifelong education to individual needs, which changes behavior and promotes continuous improvement.