Vacancy for Physiotherapist
Kumi Hospital was established in 1929 by the Church Missionary Society and is now a Private not for Profit(PNFP) facility. Kumi Hospital is seeking to recruit a Physiotherapist.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and assess Physiotherapy needs.
- Plan and implement treatment and follow up of patients/client.
- Plan and implement treatment Preventive measures against disabling conditions.
- Initiate, establish, maintain, develop and administer Physiotherapy services.
- Promote health care and educational activities related to Physiotherapy.
- Conduct research and teach in fields related to physiotherapy.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Must be registered with Allied Health Professionals Council with a running Annual Practicing License
Please send us your Resume with three copies of your certified Educational documents addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager
Kumi Hospital Ongino
P.O.box 9 Kumi Uganda
Or send by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org